Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Hybrid Works

Just got back from a wonderful 5-day studio workshop with Katherine Chang Liu and learned that what I have been doing on the iPad can be called "hybrid works." And there ARE artists who are doing something slightly similar, which I found exciting. Before I went to the workshop, I created the work on the left, and during the workshop I did the one on the right. And I actually like both of them. I thought about both for many days before I made them, and it took a while to collect, photograph, and edit all the elements. Great fun!


P A Belle

Ashes/Blue Planet

3 comments:

  1. Great Judy! I love your work!
    Are you ready to teach another workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Judy! I always look forward to your posts.
    Are you ready to teach another class?? Hope so. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jacki! I would actually like to teach another workshop. I have learned so much since my last one.

    ReplyDelete